Your Neighbor, Your Proven Advocate
When you have a legal concern and need an attorney, you want someone from your neighborhood, someone who understands the local customs and legal processes. Born and raised in Asheville, I have been solving legal problems for local people just like you for more than 25 years. Contact me today.
- Criminal Defense: I solve problems in drug possession, DWI, traffic violation, misdemeanor and felony cases.
- Personal Injury: I solve problems in auto accidents, truck accidents and wrongful death cases.
- Family Law: I solve problems regarding divorce, child custody and paternity matters.
- Real Estate: I solve problems related to all aspects of residential real estate transactions.
- Estate Planning: I prepare wills and financial and health care powers of attorney, and deal comprehensively with general probate matters.
Clients with varied backgrounds and diverse legal concerns seek my professional judgment, unflagging attention and diligent representation. I am proud that my law office has been able to respond with vigor and winning results across a wide spectrum of matters for over a quarter century.
If you have a personal injury case, I do the initial consultation and investigation for free to ensure that you have a good case before proceeding. If I do take your personal injury case, I work on commission, which means that I don't charge you legal fees unless your case is successfully resolved. Also, in any criminal defense matter, I closely examine the charge against you with an eye on working directly with the prosecution to minimize the charge to the fullest extent possible, either through negotiations or by proceeding to trial when litigation best promotes your legal interests.
A Demonstrated Problem Solver
I became a lawyer to work with people just like you, addressing and resolving legal matters for fellow members of our Asheville community. My law office, The Law Office of Attorney Eugene W. Ellison, is located conveniently on the corner of Charlotte Street and Biltmore Avenue. Contact me to discuss your case.