Providing Solutions to the People of Asheville
I became a lawyer because I wanted to provide solutions for people in my neighborhood with legal concerns. Serving the residents of Asheville and surrounding areas of North Carolina for more than 30 years, I command considerable experience with the law, with local courts and procedures, and with the people of this community, so that I can provide you the legal solutions you need.
- Criminal Law: I have experience defending people from all walks of life against criminal charges in state and federal court, and know how to negotiate the best deal possible for you.
- DWI: If you have been caught driving while intoxicated, I can help you negotiate the legal system, providing you with focused and diligent representation.
- Personal Injury: When you or a loved one has been hurt, you need an attorney who understands your problems and can help you get the compensation you need to move on with your life.
- Wrongful Death: I have extensive experience with wrongful death cases, many involving catastrophic circumstances that can be very difficult for the parties involved. I understand what you’re going through and can help you find the solutions you need.
- Auto Accidents: If you have been injured in a car or truck accident, put my experience with insurance companies to work for you.
- Family Law: I have more than 30 years of experience finding solutions for clients with diverse family law needs.
- Divorce and Child Custody: When your marriage is coming to an end, I can help you through the legal complexities of the divorce itself, as well as with asset distribution and child custody and visitation issues.
- Real Estate: In North Carolina, many real estate transactions require an attorney’s presence and input. I have been centrally involved with real estate law and matters for more than 30 years.
- Estate Planning: I can help you prepare a will, financial and health care power of attorney and represent you in general probate matters.
A Neighbor and Lawyer
When you hire me, you hire an experienced lawyer who is also a good neighbor. As a caring and contributing member of this community for my entire life, I care about the needs and legal rights of the clients who seek my services. Contact me today to discuss your case.