Experienced Asheville, North Carolina, Estate Planning Attorney
Planning for the Future
Planning for the future is a complicated business. For someone intending to write a will or establish a power of attorney, there are many legal consequences to consider. The lawyer you entrust with these important documents must have the competence and experience to get the job done right.
As my attorney profile indicates, I have spent my 30-year legal career diligently serving my Asheville, North Carolina, neighbors. I have the estate planning experience you need to get the job done right and, as a fellow resident, I have an especially keen understanding of local processes and customs. Contact me today to get started on your estate plan.
An Experienced Local Estate Planning Attorney
I have the experience to help you:
- Prepare your will: When you need to pass on your wealth, ensure that your will is prepared correctly to avoid confusion and any mistakes in the future.
- Establish a financial power of attorney: Prepare in advance by giving someone you trust the power to make financial decisions in your best interest if you should ever be unable to do so yourself. You can also use this document to dictate the manner in which your finances are managed by this person.
- Establish a health care power of attorney: Prepare in advance by giving someone you trust the power to make health care decisions in your best interest if you should ever be unable to do so. You can also use this document to dictate your health care choices.
- Administer your small estate: I focus especially on small personal estates to provide personalized service to you.
- Transfer real or personal property: Sometimes the first estate planning steps include the purchase or sale of property.
- Handle general probate matters: When there is debate over the administration of an estate, the probate court will decide who gets what, and I can represent you in this process.
Contact Me for Help With Your Real Estate Planning
I have been helping local Asheville people just like you with their estate plans for more than 30 years. Contact me today to discuss your estate planning needs.